Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on the Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this time we've got an 'anything goes' theme.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Don't forget to check if you were a winner in the last challenge please plus check out the great freebie digi available here

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations called 'Daisy's Dream Bubble' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.  The paper and gems I've used are from Craft Creations and the sentiment I've used is from LC Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore Challenge - 'anything goes with a stamp or digi'
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes' 
Aud Sentiments Designs - 'for a child'  

6 comments:

  1. Helen,
    Oh, this is so pretty! I just love how you colored my image.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and a lovely image. The paper panels look fabulous.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Use a Digi or Stamp”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen love the cute image and 3 strips of B.paper--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...