Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything goes' so everyone can join in!  Have a look here for all the details about the challenge.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Kenny K called 'Cosy Cocoa' which you can find here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  I die cut the middle layers using stitched circle dies from Memory Box.  The sentiment is from LC Designs and I used a punch for the small snowflakes.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I love, love, LOVE this gorgeous card. The image is fabulous, your layers and layout are superb and your colouring spot on. I so meant to play along this week, but ran out of time thanks to the kiddos. I'd planned to use this image, so it's lovely to see it coloured up! Fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so warm, dread the thoughts of snowflakes right now. Love the card though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...