Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Work, Rest and Play


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'work, rest and play' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:





For my card I've used one of the newest Christmas digi stamps from Pink Gem Designs - this guy is called 'Skiing Jingles' and you can find him here on their website.  The paper I've used is from a Trimcraft pad and I've coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers. 

2 comments:

  1. such a fun card, with a really cosy, snuggly feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reindeer for winter cards so this one caught my eye! That background paper reminds me so much of a sweater pattern!! I love it and think this is an awesome card. So darn cute! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...