Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

New Gem of a Challenge - Buttons and Bows


It's time for a new challenge on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'buttons and bows' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 

of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....
For my card I've used one of the newest Christmas digi stamps - this is 'Santa Stop Here Jingles' and you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.
The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've also used stitched circle dies from Memory Box and a snowflakes punch.  The buttons (coloured with Promarkers) and ribbon are from my stash and I've finished the card with pearls and red gems. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs - 'animals acting like humans'
Kitty Bee Challenge - 'all about animals'
As You Like It - 'favourite papers' (Craft Creations - such a good range of gingham papers amongst others and nice, clean designs)
Tuesday Throwdown - 'tic tac toe' (button, ribbon, patterned paper)
Unicorn Challenge - 'animal kingdom'
Dream Valley Challenge - 'buttons and bows'     

5 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Unicorn Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Helen. I like the cute image and the paper. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your monochrome card - gorgeous image too. Thank you so much for joining in the Di's Digi Designs Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Di's Digi Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...