Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Happy Anything With Pearls


We've got a new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'happy anything with pearls'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card made using a brand new stamp from LC Designs which will be added to their website soon.  This little guy is 'Bauble Scottie' and I've used him with a sentiment from LC Designs which you can find here on their website.

I've used a tag card from LC Designs which you can find here and the blue and white spotty paper is from the Dinkies 'At the Seaside' paper pack which is here.

I finished the card with some punched snowflakes, pearls and ribbon from my stash coloured with a Promarker.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'favourite embellishments' (pearls)
 Crafty Boots Challenge - 'use a stamp'
Get Creative Challenge - 'lots of blue'

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet tag Helen. I love the image and the blue and white colour scheme look great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag card Helen, I love that image and your beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen.… Thanks for joining our ‘Favourite Embellishment’ challenge with your lovely tag. Great colouring of a lovely dog image… Liking your favourite embellishment of pearls too… Good luck and hope you can join us again next time.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful tag, Helen!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "favourite embellishment” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...