Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

New Sparkles Challenge - Lots of Layers


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'lots of layers'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer to the challenge winner this month is:




a stamp set from the wonderful LC Designs

My card is one of those I designed for my last LC Designs class.  It's a gatefold card with a band around it to keep it in place.  You can see the closed card above and this is how it looks when it's opened out:



I've used one of the stamps plus the sentiment from the 'Made for Men' stamp set from LC Designs here.  All the paper and card is from Craft Creations and I've coloured the images with Promarkers.

1 comment:

  1. a very cool idea!

    so glad to be your new team-mate
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...