Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summer Fun


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'summer fun'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is: 


For my card I've used the 'Kidz Fishing' digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps which is here on their website.  I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used a stitched die to cut the paper at the top of the card.  I've finished it with a sentiment from an old LC Designs stamp set and some green gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore Challenge - 'anything goes with a stamp or digi'
Aud Sentiments Designs - 'for a child'

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen, I love the layout and the colours.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured image and I love the way you have used the stitched design die at the top! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Use a stamped or digi stamped element Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the CAS style you've used on this card, Helen. Lovely coloured image and perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is so late but I had a few spare minutes so thought I would comment on some of my teamies cards! This is just lovely and I love the simplicity of the design. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx Crafty Cal Teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...