Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - For the Men/Boys


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'for the men/boys'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


 For my card I've used a digi stamp from Rick St Dennis called 'Archie' which you can find here on his website.  The backing paper I've used is a piece from a road atlas and the passport is from an old HOTP book.  I used a Hero Arts 'par avion' stamp on the image and a sentiment from PSX to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely crafted! The composition is great and the project is very well organized. Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...