Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, our theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about our challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Just Inklined called 'Calamity Jane' - you can find her here on their website.  I've kept the card very simple because I think she's such a great character.  I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and then added a brown mat, some Papermania gems and a sentiment from PSX.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes' 
 Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes/hats'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'hip to be square'
Passion for Promarkers - 'make it digital'
Moving Along With the Times - 'clean and simple'

5 comments:

  1. Another fantastic CAS card Helen. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Helen.i love your cas design and fab image and sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming card with a great sentiment. Really lovely. Thanks for joing my digital challenge over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab CAS card Helen… I love the image and wonderful sentiment… and the gems balance everything out perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our CAS Challenge! :-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. graet card and image Helen thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...