Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post - A Fun Christmas


It was my turn to share a card today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today and I've made a card using the very cute stamp 'A Fun Christmas'.  You can find the stamp here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

You can find a photo tutorial to making my card here on the Inspiration Blog.

Here's a side view of my card:

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craftroom - 'any holiday'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Creative Inspirations - 'Christmas in August'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic festive creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
    Craftynatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...