Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

New from LC Designs - Dinkies Row Robins Birdhouses


There are some great new stamps on sale on the LC Designs website and over the next four days I'll be sharing cards made with the new stamps.  As you can see above, the stamps are £2 each or you can buy all four stamps for £6 here.

Today I'm sharing a card made using 'Dinkies Row Robins Birdhouses' which is available separately here on the website:


The card base I've used is lso available from LC Designs here.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added the sentiment from the set.  I die cut the image and mat using Spellbinders circle dies.  I've finished the card with punched snowflakes and red gems.

Come back tomorrow to see a card made with another of the new digis!

I'd like to enter my card in the follwing challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'my favourite things' (stamp, gingham paper, snowflake punch, gems)
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'use a stamp'
Love to Scrap Challenge - 'take two' (two robins)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, I love the red and white gingham design, it looks amazing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and your gingham background is striking on this card. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...