Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Colour Combo

 
There's a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we've got a colour combo inspiration photo for you:
 
 
You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
 
Our sponsors this week are:
 
 
and

 
I've used a digi stamp from SLS Lines called 'Pirate With Hook Hand' which you can find here on their website.  The backing paper I've used was specially designed for the challenge by Jo who owns the challenge blog.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen. I love that image - so useful for all sorts of cards. hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've colored this dapper little pirate up!!! This is a great card....makes me smile :)
    Susan - CRAFT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Captain Pugwash! Fab card, Helen, I love his purple coat and hat!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...