Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Sunshine Colours


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time we want to see 'sunshine colours' on your projects.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For the background of my card I've used Butterscotch and Red Pepper inks.  I applied them to card, sprayed water over the top and then used cling film to create a pattern.

All the stamps I've used are from Visible Image - the background was stamped with 'Ink Splats' and the butterfly is from the 'Butterfly INKognito' set and the sentiment is from the 'Thank You Set'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'something that flies'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'things with wings'

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen love all the stamps and inked background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, very effective Helen, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Helen.. you are clever, this is really fun..i love how you created this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this background on this lovely card TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, the background looks amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...