Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - More Than One Fold


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'more than one fold'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my last LC Designs class using the 'Wavy Log Cabin' stamp set which you can find here on the website.

It's a three panelled card and I stamped part of the main image on to the three panels of white card - if you look at the close up photos below, you'll see that there's an overlap between the image panels but I like having three little scenes like this.

Here's the first panel:


and the second panel:


and the final panel:


The sentiments I've used are part of the stamp set.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and I've finished the card with some punched snowflakes and pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny Black and More - 'anything goes with a stamp'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'blue Christmas'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
ABC Challenge - 'N is for Noel'
Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Great card Helen. I love how the scenes overlap......like a folded tryptch. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great design to your pretty creation Helen, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lovely scene you created on this card. It makes me smile! Thank you for joining the fun at the ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope you will play with us in our next challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and l like the stamp set you have used.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts August challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...