Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Use Bright/Summery Colours


This month at Christmas Cards All Year Round we're asking you to use 'bright summery colours' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


and there's a second prize on offer too:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from The Stamping Boutique called 'Happy, Happy Snowman' which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from my stash and I've added some black gems and some peel off sentiments from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your colour and DP combination.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and Christmassy with those summery colours! Great card. Hugs Sue Pxxx (CCAYR Teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...