Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - A Shaped Christmas Card


It was my turn to choose the theme for this month's Sparkles Christmas Challenge and I decided on 'a shaped card'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:

http://www.mariannedesign.nl/

This is another of the cards I designed for one of my recent LC Designs workshops - the idea was to make it look like a snowglobe!

I used 'We Three Cats' from  LC Designs which you can find here on the website and papers and card from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is here and I've also used Promarkers and Card Candi.

1 comment:

  1. Really fun shaped card dearie. Cute too. Hugs X X X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...