Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #329 - Glitter and a Bow


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we want you to add 'glitter and a bow'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:





and the prize on offer to the winner is their choice of 3 digital stamp from the Toadstool Printables Shop here.

Toadstool Printables is new to me - they have a great range of products including some gorgeous digi stamps.  For my card I've used one of their digi stamps called 'Mama Mouse With Pie' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.

I've used paper and card from Craft Creations, white glitter card from Trimcraft and ribbon from my stash.  The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...