Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

New from LC Designs - The Purrfect Combination


Today I'm sharing another card made using the brand new 'The Purrfect Combination' stamp set from LC Designs.  You can find the set here on their website.


For this card I've used one of the LC Designs tag cards which you can find here on the website.  I've used the smaller cat image, the sentiment and the pawprint, all stamped using black Versafine.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'keep it simple'
Moving Along With the Times - 'clean and simple'

3 comments:

  1. Very nice tag and cute images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So effective in silhouette, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...