Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

New from Miss Daisy Stamps - Beautiful Day

.

New from Miss Daisy Stamps is the very cute 'Beautiful Day' digi stamp - isn't she sweet?

You can find her on the website here.

As soon as I saw the digi stamp I immediately thought of gingham, hence my background!  I used a red and brown colour scheme and added some punched hearts to follow the little hearts in the fence and some punched dots.  My image and the red layer underneath were die cut with stitched circle dies from Memory Box.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'hip to be square' 
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/use die cuts'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Crafting When We Can - 'show us your dies and punches'

2 comments:

  1. Darling design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen: Very cute card - I love your focal image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...