Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Beginning With F


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for 'something beginning with F'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've gone for 'F is for festive' and I'm sharing a card I designed for the little craft club I run once a month.  

I've used a shaped card blank from Craftwork Cards and papers from Craft Creations.  The main stamp I've used is called 'Merry Christmas Mr Darcy' and is from LC Designs and I've also used one of their 'Christmas Postcard' sentiment stamps which you can find here on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...