Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Kiddies/Babies


There's a new challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'kiddies/babies' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:

http://www.disdigistamps.com/

For my card I've used a stamp called 'Little Angel' from My Favourite Things - I thought the sentiment which comes with the stamp was perfect for this challenge! I've paper pieced her dress using paper from Craft Creations and used the same paper on the background.  The little brown gems are from Paper Mania.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, she is so adorable!! I just love how you've paper pieced her dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper piecing. Beautiful stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...