Pages

Saturday 31 December 2022

Our Final Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Any Christmas or New Year Creation

 


Today is the last challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - I'm going to miss our Saturday Christmas challenges.

Today's challenge theme is 'any Christmas or New Year creation' and as it's our last challenge I'm sharing something a bit different - a box of crackers and matching card I made at a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class.

For more details about the challenge and to see the projects from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's a view inside the box:


And we also made this matching card:


The box has an acetate lid and four crackers - they can be opened and used for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...