Pages

Saturday 31 December 2022

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Something New

 


It's time for the final challenge of the year on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog - this time our challenge is anything goes with the option to use something new.

To read more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My 'something new' is a new to me stamp set I bought a couple of weeks ago from a Facebook destash group.

It's a stamp and die set called Gnome for Christmas and it's from Memory Box.

I created a scene using one of the polar bears, the tree and the snow and tiny star stamps.  I repeat stamped one of the sentiments to create a banner across the top of the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...