Pages

Monday 5 December 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Holiday Time

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge and here's our inspiration photo for this challenge:


The idea behind our challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details, head over to the challenge blog here.

I took the stocking from the photo and also the colour scheme of red and white.

To make my card I used:

- Tag Buffet stamp set from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. The gingham paper is lovely and I like the paper pieced stocking! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Happy Holidays and the best in 2023. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Merry Christmas from the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...