Pages

Thursday 29 December 2022

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Choose Your Favourite Challenge from 2022

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with our last challenge of the year and this time we want you to pick one of our themes from the 2022 programme and make a new card based on that theme.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I have gone back to Challenge 167 here - this was on 24 February this year and our theme was 'things with wings'.

To make my card I've used one of the digi stamps from the new 'Busy Owls' set from Pink Gem Designs:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

If you prefer pre-coloured images, the same set is available here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- circle dies from Memory Box and MFT
- patterned paper from Nitwit Designs
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute owl, in fact that whole set is totally cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...