Pages

Friday 30 December 2022

New Alphabet Challenge - T is for Thank You

 


It's time for the last challenge of the year on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and our theme is T is for thank you.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more information and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- stamped sentiment from 'So Sentimental' stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow ink from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. That dsp is so pretty - Looks so good with the large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful paper, such a neat die around your sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...