Pages

Friday 16 December 2022

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Other December Celebrations

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see other December celebrations on your projects - so anything but Christmas.

For more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I chose to make a calendar card for my project - it's an easel card with the calendar used as the stopper.

Here's another view of it:


I used Mossy Meadow card stock and patterned paper from Stampin' Up and some number dies to cut 2023.  I then fussy cut a couple of the flowers and some leaves from the leftover paper to decorate the date panel.

The calendar pad is on more cardstock and then raised up with foam pads.

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'tis the season

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful calendar, I love the papers you've chosen, they're full of colour. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen your easel calendar turned out so pretty. Love that floral paper. Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Jana~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...