Pages

Saturday 24 December 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Any Christmas or New Year Creation

 


We're back today with a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog.  Very sadly the challenge is closing at the end of the year so we only have this challenge and one on 31 December to go.  I've been part of Hazel's team for a long time and it's going to seem very strange not posting a Christmas card on a Saturday.

Anyway, back to today's new challenge - you can link up any Christmas or New Year Creation.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog where you can also see the cards from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my card:


My card is one that I made at a Zoom workshop with Fanny Stafford.  We used dies and paper from the Lights Aglow suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...