Pages

Thursday 22 December 2022

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Winter Pups

 


Today I'm sharing some new release inspiration for All Dressed Up Stamps.

I've used the very cute 'Winter Pups' digi stamp to make my card - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

Here are the other two new releases:



and



To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Crafty Gals Corner - tis the season

2 comments:

  1. Awww, just love your Christmas pups and that cute sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute
    .thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...