Pages

Monday 12 December 2022

AAA Birthday Challenge - Embossing

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as a member of the AAA Birthday Challenge Design Team!


The new DT members are posting their cards today for the current challenge which is embossing.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.


To make my card I used:

- Party Puffins stamp set from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Cute and a nice bright color scheme, the embossing really brings the background to life! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute creation Helen! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...