Pages

Friday 16 December 2022

New Alphabet Challenge - S is for Snow




We've reached the letter S at the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose the theme so I went for S is for Snow!

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- 'Let It Snow' digi stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/inspired by a song (Jingle Bells as my sentiment is the first line of the song!)

5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card, love the image and the snowflake papers. Thanks for linking up your lovely project at The Four Seasons Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image Helen! Great coloring/design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card, Helen. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We hope that you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Love the blues and snowflake paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet image for your song theme. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...