Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2022

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Celebrations

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group.

This month it's anything goes with a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of celebrations.  For all the details about the challenge head over to the Facebook Group here and in the media section have a look for the album for Challenge 79.

To make my card I used:

- Vixen digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - if it's Christmassy link it up

1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE card and design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...