Pages

Thursday 15 December 2022

New Sparkles Challenge - Gnome Home for the Holidays

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'gnome home for the holidays'.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the digi stamps from the Santy Claus Gnome Bundle from Last Minute Manda available here.

Don't forget that Last Minute Manda has a sale running at the moment:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - traditional Christmas colours (red and green)

1 comment:

  1. A darling little gnome!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...