Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2022

New Free Kawaii Christmas Colouring Page from Kate Hadfield Designs

 


How cute is this Christmas Colouring Page from Kate Hadfield Designs??

And the really great news is that you can get it free from Kate's blog - you can find the blog post here.

I really enjoyed using my Promarkers to colour the page - I printed it to a suitable size to make into a C6 card and used some patterned paper and card from Stampin' Up to make the card.  The sentiment I used is from Little Claire Designs.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - if it's Christmassy, link it up
As You Like It Challenge - anything goes for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. What a great image, even better it's a freebie! You colored it perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling card. Thanks so much for joining us again over at As You Like It Challenge for our anything goes challenge! Hope youʻll join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...