Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

Stampers Delights January Progressive Challenge - Meow


The start of the month means a new Progressive Challenge in the Stampers Delights Fan Facebook Group and this month we are working with the very cute 'Meow' digi stamp set.

For all the details about the Progressive Challenge and how you can take part, head over to the Facebook Fan Group here.  And you can find lots of inspiration on the blog here.

You can find the 'Meow' set here on the shop website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations


We also have a Mega Sale this month at Stampers Delights - lots of great bargains available on the website here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! Love the background paper!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Happy new year and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...