Pages

Friday 28 January 2022

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog with another anything goes challenge.

For all the details and and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

We are sponsored this time by:


To make my card I used:

- Dad Dancing digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- stitched dies, sentiment stamp and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. What a great card, lovely colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card. I have an uncle who fits that saying well!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. My father never attempted Dad dancing - TG. It would not have been a pretty sight.
    Thank you or joining us
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...