Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Stencilling

 


We've reached the half way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge:


For more details about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a snowflake stencil from Stampin' Up with Salty Ocean Distress Ink and my blending brush.  

I started with a 12cm square piece of card and then cut it in half to make two cards.

For this card I used a sentiment from Uniko stamped three time and added some clear gems.

Here's my second card:


For this card I used a sentiment from Crafty Roo.

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - winter blues

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options as well as at the Peace on Earth Challenge!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💙 this! Your cards are very sweet. Thank you for joining us at the colorful Options Challenge. I hope to see you in the future. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth with your beautiful card!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely stenciled cards, Helen. Love the monochromatic look. Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...