Pages

Friday 21 January 2022

New Arty Divas Challenge - Anything Goes


We're back today on the Arty Divas Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes challenge'.  For all the details and to see the projects from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


And the mini kit we worked with is called Mon Cherie:


It's available here.

I made a set of three ATCs (above) and also this card:


I added card stock and paper, some lace trim, a pearl heat and gold gems.

I would like to enter my projects in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes



 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice vintage makes. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs and card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage images and I love the pearl in the middle
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...