Pages

Monday 31 January 2022

New A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today over at the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

You can find out more about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Digital Stamp Snowdrops by Pamela West Art and Designs available from craftsUprint here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - spring or bird

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty snowdrops and I love the PP you have used. snow drops are out in my garden now, they always bring a smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Springcard! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...