Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

New Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as a DT member for the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog:


Challenges start on the first of each month and are always 'anything goes'.

For all the details about the January challenge, please head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for January is:


To make my card I used:

- Santa's Gifts digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die, patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card. Fabulous paper and image.
    Welcome to the Crafts Galore Encore team and Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and this Santa is so adorable. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polkadoodles.
    Happy New Year
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...