Pages

Monday 31 January 2022

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Love

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of love.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge but we will still have a top 3 chosen by a member of the Design Team.

I have made another card using the very cute Valentine Bunny digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs - you can find it here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched dies and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, what a sweet card with that cute bunny. I like the simple colour choice too. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny! I like your use of color blocking in the background and your sentiment is so great. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! Lovely design- the bunny is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...