Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Guest Designer Card for the Make the Cards Challenge - Encouragement Card

 


Today I'm sharing another Guest Designer card for the Make the Cards Challenge:


 You can find more details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up with Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo ink pads.

The sentiment I've used is from the Happy Thoughts stamp set.

I layered the card with some Mossy Meadow cardstock to finish.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - all things feminine
SUO Challenge - designer's choice

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being our Guest Designer Helen! This is such a beautiful card and love the sentiment!! Thanks for wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen! Love the bright, pretty flowers! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot and love the beautiful flowers and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Helen! I just ha this set out yesterday, lol - such a fun one. Love your color combos here - so fresh! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Helen love the colours you have chosen to use this stampset. I'd forgotten about this one those flowers are just so perfect for the front of a card and what a great job you have done in creating yours I love it. Thanks for taking part in the SUOChallenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your bold color choices. So glad you joined us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect encouragemnet card Helen with that beautiful sentiment and lovely happy flowers! Thanks so mcuh for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, this is such a double bonus for me with you being the Guest Designer at Make the Cards Challenge and entering your beautiful card at SUOChallenges.com. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to having you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love the look of that bold flower just simply stamped in different colors. Such a cheery color combination too! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I always love seeing the cards you create! Thank you for being a part of the MTCC family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...