Pages

Monday 10 January 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Inspired by Disney

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with our first challenge of the new year.

This time we want you to be inspired by Disney - you can find all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

My card was inspired by the Disney character Dumbo!

I used one of the stamps from the Hey Cutie stamp set from Tracey Hey - I coloured it with Promarkers and then paper pieced the dungarees.

I used one of the scalloped stitched dies from Stampin' Up to die cut the image and then layered with paper from Craft Creations to coordinate with the paper piecing.  The stamped sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - January blues

1 comment:

  1. cute cute!! thank you for participating in corrosive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...