Pages

Friday 7 January 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Things Beginning With S

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with our first challenge of the new year - things beginning with S.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

On my card I have - Santa, a sleigh and stripes!

To make my card I used: 

- Be Jolly stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

SUO Challenge - designer's choice
Shopping Our Stash - something beginning with the letter S (Santa, sleigh and stripes)

6 comments:

  1. Lol, this is such a classic Santa, how not to love it! Great paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Santa with that cool striped border ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S is for Santa...what a cute little guy!! I love your candy cane background paper!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if anyone would have Santa as their "s" Christmas item! You've made a cute card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, I'm so happy you joined us for our challenge! Such a fun card you created with great coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to having you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your Santa is adorable! Great job coloring him and I love the stripey background. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...