Pages

Monday 17 January 2022

Guest Designer Card for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing another Guest Designer card for the reminder post on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog.

Challenges are always anything goes and you can find more information about this month's challenge here in the post from the start of the month and here in the mid challenge reminder post.

To make my card I've used a great new digi stamp set called 'Only Have Eyes for You' - it's got a great range of colour and outline images plus sentiments and is available at a reduced price during January here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - something to say
Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, perfect for a Valentine! This image reminds me of my dashchund Stella. Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. this is sooooooo cute! Love this sweet image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...