Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

New Get Creative Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Get Creative Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm sharing one of the cards I made last week at a Zoom Stampin' Up class with Fanny Stafford.  We used the Daffodil Afternoon patterned paper from the current Saleabration brochure and the Daffodil Dies which are in the current Mini Catalogue.

I used a sentiment from the 'Here's a Card' stamp set to finish my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies

3 comments:

  1. Pretty center step card. Love the big yellow daffodil. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I wanted to let you know that you were one of the winners on this challenge! You can go to the blog to get your badge! Thank you for joining us and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen - I spotted it last night and I did leave a comment to thank you all but it hasn't been published yet x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...