Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Make It Sparkle

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this time we want you to make it sparkle!

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

On my card my 'sparkle' is the pink glitter card round the image panel and the gems I've added.

I've used the 'In the Moment' stamp set and some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  I die cut the image panel with a stitched die also from Stampin' Up and coloured my image with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes

2 comments:


  1. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...