Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

New Sparkles Challenge - The Big Guy (Santa)


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'The Big Guy' - we'd like to see cards featuring Santa.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize on offer is either two dies or one die and one stamp.

For my card I've used 'Santa's Hat' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment I've used comes with the main image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'hand coloured image'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
We Do Doobadoo - 'Christmas'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Helen. I love the image and the CAS feel your card has. Just lovely.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Helen - adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Creative Fingers, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...