Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

New Little Claire Challenge - A Shaped Card


Our new challenge today on the Little Claire blog is to make 'a shaped card' - you can find all the details about the challenge and the prize on offer here on the challenge blog.

I've made a hanging card which also doubles as a calendar.  I've used the 'Seascape' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  On the top part of the card I've used the boat stamp and then under the calendar pad I've used the anchor and life saver stamps.

I'd like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:

Penny Black and More - 'anything goes'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'anything but a square'
Crafting Muskateers - 'anything but a card'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'ribbon and/or lace'

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous project, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely calendar for any age, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, we hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Helen, and so beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Helen and I love that soft blue and fabulous nautical stamps.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Crafty Little Fairies

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and unusual Calendar Helen. It would make a lovely present. I love the fresh Nautical look.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More for our November challenge and we hope you will join us a next month too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fab , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea Helen.Thank you for joining us at Buckwells! Good luck, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...