Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Hobbies and Sports


A new challenge has started today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'sports and hobbies'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Golfing Brandon' which you can find here on the Inky Impressions website.  The paper is from Papermania and is actually part of a Christmas pack but I thought it worked really well with this image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'it's our birthday'
Through the Purple Haze - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Stampavie and More Challenge - 'anything goes'
Digi Galore - 'birthday challenge'

7 comments:

  1. Great card for a golfer, male or female!! Love the image and your papers and the plaid!! And thank you for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your lovely male Birthday card, good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute boy/men's birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us today and joining in with our 5th birthday celebration challenge at Sweet Stampin’and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and I love how your papers match his golfing trousers! Thank you for joining our 5th Birthday celebrations over at Sweet Stampin and I hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card would be great too for Manly Monday. I hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...